Friday, May 16, 2008

VICTORIA BECKHAM EXPLAINS GLUM SHOTS




Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has blamed the way her "face falls" for her moody look.
Victoria Beckham has blamed nature for her moody look. "When I see pictures I do sometimes think 'You miserable cow'," she explained to GMTV. "But I think it's just the way my face falls. If people like the way I look then great, and if they don't then fine." During the interview she also explained why she can't go to the gym, "I could go to the gym if I wore flats, I'd love to go to the gym, but I just can't get my head around the footwear!” And admitted her singing days are now over, "I loved the whole social thing of being back with the girls - it was so much fun. And I loved the kids watching me going, 'Wow! This is what mummy used to do.' Rather than just moan, you know, 'Do your homework and clean your teeth'. But I'm not going to sing any more - I've hung my microphone up." Can we get that in writing?
Anyhows... I still love you VB!! You're POSH!

No comments: